[BD] Lookfly Recycling Point at Nationals

ALookflyThing blast at lookfly.com
Thu Aug 19 15:20:40 BST 2010

Hi BD, Uni!

Lookfly will be at UKU Nationals this weekend in Southampton with the
Pitchside shop.

As a part of our continued mission to be kinder to the environment and to
launch our upcoming line of premium ultimate gear called “New Life”, Lookfly
will be will be running a recycling point at the Pitchside shop  to collect
your empty drinks bottles (read more here
http://www.ukunationals.org/content/lookfly-turns-drinks-bottles-jerseys).
 “New Life” is not only a technical fabric made with 100% recycled plastic
bottles (and other PET) generated by UK and mainland Europe-based recycling
centres, it is manufactured in Britain ensuring a low carbon footprint in
its production cycle.

Please pay us a visit as the Lookfly Pitchside shop and bring along your
empty plastic bottles to our recycling point. We’re also running a Lookfly
Summer Sale, with up to 75% off Clothing, DVDs, Wristbands, Hats, etc.,
whilst stocks last.
Cheers for now
The Lookfly Team

P.S. Worried we’ll run out of stock on that thing you want in the sale?
Visit http://www.lookfly.com/uk/shop and buy it now, selecting “for
collection at event” as your shipping preference. We’ll bring it with us to
the Pitchside shop, and you can collect it from us there.
P.P.S. Part of the summer sale includes team hoodies...check it here
http://lookfly.blogspot.com/2010/08/15-off-all-lookfly-ethical-team.html