[BD] Sublime Warm Up

Matthew Nowak supermatt_large at msn.com
Mon Aug 16 10:39:44 BST 2010

Evening All.
The outdoor season has come to an end (well almost). Our boots are worn and muddy, and we all need a much needed rest. Alas, it is not so. The Indoor season is just around the corner. And, just like every year Sublime are ready to kick it off in style. Our renowned Sublime Warm-Up is going to be held on the earlier dates of October the 9th and 10th. We have the Mountbatten Centre in Portsmouth booked out as usual. It has brilliant facilities that we have used for years, plus, it recently opened its new start-of-art Swimming Centre, which provides the perfect warm down, if you choose to. After a rocky start two years ago from a new committee, we're pretty sure we have it sussed and (fingers-crossed) it goes off without a hitch. The hiring of Club 8 in Gunwharf Keys seems to have gone down very well before with all the teams, for a quality social in the evening.So I am extending an invitation to you and your team. Come along and enjoy a relaxed and enjoyable warm up tournament before we get underway with (what seems to be) weekly tournaments later in the year. It is at a reasonable price of £115. This will include Hall usage, the party on saturday night, Food bag and our brand new Sublime Purple Pack!!! which goes to every team entered. Accomodation is available to all teams on the most comfortable of floors, or sofas if you are lucky. If you have stayed before we will try to match you up with your previous hosts (or not depending on how it went).So the facts:9/10th of OctoberPortsmouth£115 per teamIf you want to enter a team, or multiple teams, just email me back at supermatt_large at msn.com. Ill email you back with the payment details as soon as i can (which will be to our students union).Ive sent you all an email a week before it goes out on Britdisc on friday because we enjoyed having you, and i hope you enjoyed playing.Hope to hear from you soon,Matthew NowakEl Presidente