[BD] Stoke one day women's tournament - 13th November 2010

Matthew Burton matthewburton_st at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 10:49:58 BST 2010

On behalf of Amy Bennion

Dear BD/UU,

The one day women's tournament in Stoke on Trent on 13th November is
already over subscribed! An email has now been sent to entered teams requesting
payment by the 1st September, if I do not get payment I'll be opening up spaces
to teams on the waiting list. If you haven't entered but would like to be placed
on the waiting list (just in case!) then let me know.

Thanks all for so much interest!

Amy

TEAMS ENTERED
Big Girls- Stoke on Trent
Pippa Saunder's Team- Southampton/Portsmouth
Disco Diva's- Bristol
Cutty Shark Ladies- London
Kim Wardell's Team- Manchester?
Too Many Pies- Newcastle