[BD] Women's pick up team at Nationals

Caroline McMillan mcmillan.caroline at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 21:01:10 BST 2010

Britdisc,

I'm part of the organising commitee for UKU Nationals (21st/22nd Aug). We
currently have 11 womens teams entered. The deadline for entry has now
passed but to make the tournement even better, we would like to form a 12th
team.

Are there any women who would like to play for a pick-up team? The only
requirement to play on this team is that you have to be a UKU member, and as
Nationals is a separate competition from Tour, it doesn't matter which team
you played with earlier in the season.

Cost: £15 a player, check out www.ukunationals.org for all the tournament
info!

So, if you're female, not already playing for a team at Nationals and would
like to play, then get in contact with me directly ASAP
mcmillan.caroline at gmail.com

I will make the decision if the team can happen on Friday 13th (minimum 10
players).

Thanks
Caroline McMillan