[BD] Anyone travelling through Kamapala - 28-29 Aug

Joe Graves joegraves at dunelm.org.uk
Sun Aug 8 06:38:30 BST 2010

Just thought someone out there may fit the above description.  The
Kampala Ultimate Team are hosting their annual event the last weekend
in August.  If anyone is travelling through or in the area, and
interested in playing drop me an email and I can give you more
details.

Joe Graves

--
"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord
require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and