[BD] Live commentary on U17s Final. GB vs Germany

Kevin Lowe kev_lowe at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 7 10:18:38 BST 2010

The European u17s final between GB and Germany should be kicking off soon (already 10 minutes late). I'll be commentating on Twitter, just look for the #wjuc2010 tag or follow me, Kev_Lowe. For those not on Twitter, you could go to the tournament homepage http://wjuc2010.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=34&Itemid=44 to see all the tweets.

These two teams met in the showgame on Thursday evening when GB pulled out a 10-8 victory in front of a packed house. This is also a re-run of last year's final which GB also won (pulling out a nice 5-0 lead, which would be quite handy again this year).

For those interested, here's the list of players.

1 Hallam Curran - Airbadgers
5 Jack Simmons (Simmo) - Arctic
7 Tom Hodgett (Hodge) - Arctic. Vice captain
8 Matt Grimes (Grimes) - Airbadgers
10 James Walker-Smith - Ocelots
11 Johnny Stamen - Airbadgers
12 Josh Brassington (J-Brass) - Manor
13 Simo Low - Flux
15 Macauley Oldfield (Macca) - Airbadgers
16 Robbie Kyme - Airbadgers. Vice captain
18 Jamie Thomas - Flyght Club
23 Will Jackson (Jacko) - Flux
24 Dylan Evans-Jackson - Brighton
29 Matt Loake - Airbadgers
66 Mike Guise (Ferret) - Evolution
67 Liam Cockerell - Arctic
75 Bradley Shoesmith (Brad) - Arctic
94 Will Allen - Flux. Captain

Coaches are Phil Richardson and Sam Gunbie.
Managers are Andrew Vaughan and Kev Lowe

Here we go!

Kev.