[BD] Choke Hazard need ladies for Brighton Beyond

Thom Saunders lumpnose at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:54:46 BST 2010

Greetings helpful and lovely members of the UK ultimate community!
For the first time in a very long time London's premier yellow-clad positivity-powered ultimate team Choke Hazard are short of girls for Brighton Beyond
http://brightonultimate.co.uk/beyond/
Brighton Beyond is a wicked 16 team mixed tournament in idyllic Lewes on August 14th/15th.We'd appreciate any help and in return can offer...erm...high fives?We'd waive the fee for any pickups, obviously, because you're getting us out of a bind.
If you're up for a fun, free weekend of quality ultimate then please let me or Andy know on:
actionthom at googlemail.com or cheers.andy at gmail.com
cheers yo!
Thomhttp://www.chokehazard.co.uk