[BD] One Day Women's Indoor Tournament, 13th November 2010, Stoke on Trent

Matthew Burton matthewburton_st at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:32:46 BST 2010

On behalf of Amy Bennion

am running the first ever one day indoor women's tournament on Saturday 13th
November in Stoke on Trent.

This
will be an 8 team women's tournament open to all skill levels. The tournament
will be held at Fenton Manor Sports Complex, the same venue as that used for
Stoke Scooberfest for the last two years (http://www.stoke.gov.uk/ccm/navigation/leisure/leisure-centres/fenton-manor/).
The venue is 10-15 minute walk from the mainline Stoke on Trent train station.
It has large indoor sports halls with a viewing balcony, a cafe, shower and
changing facilities, and Crazy Golf!

If
you will be travelling a long way I should be able to arrange accommodation for
you for the Friday/Saturday night if needed. If there is enough interest I can
also look into arranging a social event for the Saturday night for those that
want it!

If
you are interested in entering a team please send me an email to amyebennion at googlemail.com before Friday 8th October. I can only run
this tournament if I get enough teams so once the numbers are confirmed I will
get in contact with you again to arrange payment.

Cheers
Amy

DETAILS
Stoke