[BD] UCL Open Tour recruitment

M Rose mrose15784 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 31 10:55:26 BST 2006

Summer is nearly here and it's time to think about Open Tour. The Under Cover Lovers (UCL) are looking for players to bolster the Tour team this year. The team has had a very successful year, finishing top-6 at London Winter League, top-3 in SE Student Ladder League and qualifying for University Outdoor Nationals. We will also being playing Paganello open division in a couple of weeks. The club is also playing in Mixed Tour as preparation.

This is an open invitation to any intermediate and experienced players who want to commit to a growing and ambitious club for the summer season. Trainings are twice a week in Regents Park, one on Thursday evening and one on Saturday morning. There is also structured track training on Tuesday evenings. All the details of practices can be found on our website: http://www.undercoverlovers.org.uk

This is serious Ultimate north of the river, if you're interested come along to training.

Easy
UCL #3
easy at undercoverlovers.org.uk