[BD] Abstract 2006

Ben Heywood bgh at st-and.ac.uk
Sun Mar 26 21:06:11 BST 2006

Folks,

The Abstract open team are holding their first training session of
the year in St Andrews next weekend, the 1st and 2nd of April.

The team is mostly made up of students at scottish unis with a couple
of older chaps thrown in. Anyone who isn't a complete beginner is
invited to come along and train with us in preparation for a renewed
assault on the tour.

Those who study in Scotland but live in England should still come
along since, with the shortened season, most of our practices are
likely to take place before the end of term, and after that you'll
actually be closer to the damn tournaments than we will.

Benji