[BD] TOURNAMENT EXCEL SPREADSHEET

Kevin Lowe kev at cheerful.com
Sun Mar 26 21:59:43 BST 2006

I've got an excel spreadsheet for tournaments with 10, 11, 12, 12 again, 16, 18, 20 and any number round robin teams in. Basically, change anything in yellow to keep it simple, and play with anything else if you feel confident with excel functions like conditional formatting, offset, etc. I wrote it so I could understand the algorithm I had for round robin formats and now use it for any indoor tournaments I run. Not as automated as I'd like, but it kept me amused for a while.

http://www.ukultimate.com/wmslib/Juniors/Schedule.xls

Kevin.

PS Congratulations to Thundercatch, National Junior Indoor Champions 2006