[BD] TOURNAMENT EXCEL SPREADSHEET

Wayne 'Wrecker' Retter wayne.wrecker at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 22 22:59:34 GMT 2006

Probably a bit late, and not an Excel spreadsheet, but the following books
might be of interest to event organisers...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0880119551/qid=1143067904/sr=1-8/re
f=sr_1_0_8/203-8018052-4272747

And

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0736059520/qid=1143067904/sr=1-5/re