[BD] FW: burla beach cup 2006

adriano scarampi adriangolo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 00:13:03 GMT 2006

   I've been asked to forward this on britdisc.

   Adriano

       ***
       hello all beach lovers,

         Registrations to Burla Beach Cup 2006  'the Rocky Horror Beach
     Show'  are officially open.

         3 divisions this year, all open (open 1 for competitive team,
     open 2  & open 3). Have a look at our website to understand how
     this  'league' works: www.bb-sea.com .

         Teams interested to take part of it have to send an e-mail to
     tuscanultimate at yahoo.it  giving us following info:
         - name of team
         - 2 contacts (e-mail address)
         - division you would like to compete in
         - team level (skill) from 1 to 5 points (where 1 is beginner
     and 5 advanced).

         Registration are open up to

     april 10/04/06 (first come, first served); we already have about 35
     teams 'in'.
         special conditions for women teams of course :-)

         paul
         burla beach cup ... don't dream it, join it!

       ***

     [1]Yahoo! Messenger with Voice: chiama da PC a telefono a tariffe
     esclusive

   MSN Premium gives you PC protection, junk-mail filters, advanced
   communication tools and great software like MSN Encarta® Premium.
   [2]Click here for a FREE trial!