[BD] Tour events start/end time

Daniel Dui danieldui at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 00:04:38 GMT 2006

Roger

I am mainly talking about saturday. On sunday it's
good to finish early to give people time to get back
home.

I think that on saturday many people will like to have
1 or 2 extra hours of sleep or to drive to the
tournament site.

A lot of people drive on saturday morning. They get up
a 4-5am to be at the fields by 8-9am and after the
games finish at 5-6pm they play hacky sack for 4
hours. Perhaps 1 or 2 hours of hacky sack are enough!
:-)

-d