[BD] Tour events start/end time

Mellissa Warren mellissa_warren at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 16 23:53:29 GMT 2006

I completely agree with Kenee - the use of daylight for longer games for the
mixed tour and the women's tour would be much welcomed.  i am not sure how
the women's tour will be set up this year but 45min games for any division
is not enough for all the reasons mentioned in kenees email (pitch time,
time for come backs, fairer games & preperation for european and world
competitions etc).

I hope that something will come of this banter!?!

Mellissa

Nice Bristols / Bristol Plastic Factory