[BD] Tour events start/end time

Roger Thomson roger at backspin.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 23:03:55 GMT 2006

Thought I'd kicked my BD addiction, but one more post can't hurt:

 - Another 2 hours lying in a sweaty tent waiting for games to start?
(Aside - Is Jesper the only man with a reflective tent or do all you
kids have this stuff nowadays?? I must say I was most impressed.)

 - No evening sun with a beer on the Saturday night?

 - Get home at midnight on Sunday with no time for a curry and a movie
before bed and another week at dreaded work?
(Sneekies not even get home in time for work on Monday...lol)

errrrrrrr - no thanks Daniel, for once I agree with the (Bearded) One!

Bear

PS Needing recovery time from any tournament party is for g**ls. Win the
party and win the tournament.