[BD] DURHAM HAT TOURNAMENT 10th 11th JUNE!

duf.club at durham.ac.uk duf.club at durham.ac.uk
Wed Mar 15 17:38:56 GMT 2006

Hey all Just a quick heads up on the annual durham hat.

The dates for the tournament will be the weekend of 10th 11th of June.
Accomodation will be available on friday and saturday night.
THe price will be roughly £15 including all accomodation 2 days of ultimate
and partay!! bargain!

We are trying to make it a huge tournament this year with an even bigger party
to be had on the saturday night.

The more people who come the better it will be!

If you could let me know if you are wanting to join us for the fun, then it
would greatly help organisation.

More details will follow but as I've had a few emails regarding it already i
thought i should let you know the actual dates!

Always hoping for sun and no wind.
Droopy (Dan)
DUF President.