[BD] Teams in/around Leeds

Bob.Clark at mazars.co.uk Bob.Clark at mazars.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 09:27:18 GMT 2006

Morning.

I'm working up near Leeds (actually Keighley) next week and was looking
for a team in the region to train with.

I'm trying to get some fitness back after missing the last 6 months having
broke my collarbone, so don't want a team that will run me into the
ground.

Any suggestions/details welcome.

Cheers Bob
Red

Bob Clark
Audit Senior Midlands Region
Mazars LLP

Mazars LLP is the UK firm of Mazars,an international advisory and accountancy group.
Mazars LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England with registered number OC308299.
A list of partners’ names is available for inspection at the registered offices of Mazars LLP, 24 Bevis Marks, London EC3A 7NR.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store, or copy the information in any medium.
Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
Mazars Financial Planning Limited and Mazars Corporate Finance Limited are both registered in England and Wales with Nos. 3172233 and 4252262 respectively.  Both companies, which are wholly owned by Mazars LLP, are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and have their registered offices at 24 Bevis Marks, London, EC3A 7NR.