[BD] Jestival

Jesters Ultimate jestival at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 9 15:00:14 GMT 2006

Dear Fellow Frisbee players,
Jesters, University of Leicester ultimate team, are planning to hold a fun
outdoor tournament on the weekend of the 17-18th of June.  We need to know a
vague idea of the number of teams that will be taking part, so if you are
interested in coming please reply.  Format is yet to be defined but we are
thinking about mixed/loose co-ed.

We'll arrange the accommodation.  There will be food, drink, entertainment
during the day (hopefully a bouncy castle and other amusments) and of course
a massive party on the saturday night.

Looking forward to hearing from many of you.

Ad, Lau and Steph
Jesters