[BD] help, roof needed

leontine sonneveldt leotje75 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:31:45 GMT 2006

   Hi all,

   Sorry for the spam! My dictionary told me that Fortune favours the
   bold, so i thought I would give it a shot.

   I am a Dutch Ulti player from Groningen, going to a concert in Wembley
   the 11th of April, with a Finnish friend of mine. Since we are both
   students, and I am completely broke (Paganello...you know...) I
   thought it was worth the try to see if maybe there is an Ultiplayer
   somewhere close to Wembley who might have some spare bed-/floorspace
   for us for 2 nights, or who knows someone, blah blah..... My friend
   and I are both arriving in London the 10th, and will leave on the
   12th...

   I hope there is someone out there who can help us...

   Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the spam...

   Leontine (GronicalDizziness, Primavera O. #75)