[BD] MIXED TOUR 2

Jolyon Thompson ultimatejo at supanet.com
Thu Mar 9 10:58:36 GMT 2006

The time has come to announce Mixed Tour 2

This initial email will give general information. Soon there will be a
website which will be published to britdisc.. Mixed tour 2 will be at
Coldharbour Leisure Centre in Sidcup SE London on the 20/21 May.
Directions, accommodation lists and any other important details will be
on the website and also emailed to team contacts. However please note
that there is no camping on site. A local campsite is being spoken to at
present with a view to getting a discount for players. Full details will
be sent to team contacts at the time.

Mixed Tour 2 will cost £180 per team. However if the tournament gets 32
teams entering this will reduce to £160 per team. Should this apply
refunds will be given to team contacts on Saturday at the Captains meeting.

Please send a cheque (payable to Jolyon Thompson) together with a team
contact email and phone number to
Jolyon Thompson
192 Milton Road
Swanscombe
Kent
DA10 0LR

Cheques to be received by 21st April.

All decisions regarding entry and seedings if the event is over
subscribed will be taken by the mixed committee.

Should I have forgotten anything you wish to know now please email me
and I will be happy to tell you.

Hope to see many teams in London

Jolyon Thompson
On Behalf of the Tour 2 team