[BD] Charity Shield Party

Rutter, Emma Emma.Rutter at KPMG.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 10:12:38 GMT 2006

Hi there,

This is your final reminder!  Get your tickets in advance as we can't promise they'll be any left on the night...  And don't forget, you're still welcome to come even if you haven't been playing in the Charity Shield.

"Iceni are once again hosting a fantabulous Charity Shield Party to follow up the Charity Shield tournament on Saturday March 11. At the party, we'll be presenting the winner's trophy, showcasing action photos from the day's play on a big screen, and generally boozing and dancing to the funky beats of a friendly DJ. If you came to the Charity Shield Party last year then you'll know it's a great time and not to be missed! You and your teammates are more than welcome to come along even if your team didn't quite make the final cut for qualification.
Here's the details:
Ticket in advance: £5 (includes a free drink)
Tickets at the door: not guaranteed to be any tickets at the door although you might get lucky (last year there wasn't any)
Drinks: cheap cocktails, beer, etc but CASH ONLY
Food: available, but finger-type food rather than dinner
Time & Location: 7:30 - 11:30 pm Saturday March 11. NEW venue! Bina Banqueting Hall is 10 yards from the exit to Tooting Bec Underground station on Upper Tooting Road (entrance is beside the Flower and Banqueting shop). Tooting Bec is two stations south of Clapham.
We would really appreciate if you could buy your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment (and so that we can crunch numbers). Please fill out the Contact Us <http://www.iceniultimate.co.uk/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=1&Itemid=15>  form with your name and the number of tickets you would like and we will set some tickets aside for you.
See you there!"

Emma Rutter
IT Advisory
KPMG
1 Puddle Dock, London, EC4V 3PD

emma.rutter at kpmg.co.uk
Tel: 0207 694 4261/ Int: 781 4261
Mob: 0773 631 5056

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited liability partnership, or from one of the companies within its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.