[BD] Charity Shield Party!

Aura Mackenzie aura at backspin.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 11:54:10 GMT 2006

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the Charity Shield Party is Saturday March 11 (yes,
this Saturday!) after the Charity Shield Tournament.  At the party, we will
be showcasing action photos from the day’s play from 7:30 -8:30 and we’ll be
presenting the winner’s trophy and other prizes at 8:30 pm sharp, so if you
want to watch these, please be there on time.  Boozing, chilling out and
dancing to follow for the rest of the evening.  Also, everyone’s welcome
even if they didn’t play at the tournament so come along!

Tickets: £5 (includes a free drink)

Drinks: cheap and plentiful!

Food: available, but finger-type food rather than dinner

Time & Location: 7:30 – 11:30 pm Saturday March 11.  Bina Banqueting Hall is
10 yards from the exit to Tooting Bec Underground station on Upper Tooting
Road (entrance is beside the Flower and Banqueting shop).  Tooting Bec is
two stations south of Clapham.

Email me if you want me to set some tickets aside for you or otherwise track
an Iceni lass down on Saturday.  Tickets at the door should also be
available as we haven’t reached our cap yet so feel free to bring your mates
along last minute.  Also, if you’re from out of town and need accommodation
one of the Iceni girls can put you up so send me an email and I’ll try to
work something out for you.

See you there for a great party!

Aura

Iceni