[BD] Chevron Invitational: Cancelled

McLoughlin, Matthew J Matthew.McLoughlin at astrazeneca.com
Fri Mar 3 09:50:04 GMT 2006

Dear all,

It is with great regret that I have to announce the cancellation of the 10
year Anniversary Chevron Invitational.  The event was supposed to be held on
25/26th March but the sports hall we had booked has fallen through.

We had looked into the possibility of holding it at another venue but this
proved difficult so we have taken the sad step to postpone the event until
further notice (probably next indoor season).

Thank you to all those teams/former players who contacted us and expressed
an interest.  Any cheques we have recieved will be destroyed as none have
been cashed yet.

Once again I apologise if this has caused any inconvenience

Matt & Simon