[BD] LONDONERS CAN YOU HELP SOME TRAVELLERS AFTER PAGANELLO??

hannah easter hannaheaster at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 16:39:03 GMT 2006

I have a few friends from the US playing at Paganello, in the Mixed Division (Horned Melons), who will pass through London, on route to Rimini. They are hoping there are some kind Ultimate souls who might offer floor-space for Tues & Wed night (11-12th April). There are FIVE of them. They fly out from Stansted to Bologna on Thur, 13th at 7:15am! (crazy fools)
  Can anyone in London Ultimate help out?
  If you can, please send me an E-mail: drmevale at hotmail.com

  Cheers Hannah