[BD] Steal Mixed Trials (Worlds)

William Hutton huttonsteal at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 20:27:50 GMT 2006

Dear BritDisc,

Details have now been confirmed for the trials of the Sheffield Steal mixed team with an a view to Worlds in Perth this year. (sorry for the late notice I thought this message had already been sent to britdisc.)

There are 3 dates:

5th March,

18th March and

26th March

All 3 sessions are to be held at Hillsborough Park, Sheffield (off Penistone road, opposite Hillsborough Leisure centre) The link below will give directions.

Training venue:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=parkside+road,+sheffield&ll=53.409455,-1.498775&spn=0.0187,0.054245

Time:

The sessions will be from 10.30am to 2.30pm so please make sure you arrive booted up and ready at 10.30am.  Please can you also bring a light and dark top with you as well as a disc.

If you can't make the 5th and haven't yet expressed an interest in playing for steal can you email me, Tony, at huttonsteal at yahoo.co.uk by the 5th of March, as due to the number of names we have already taken we will not be taking any more after the session finishes.

Many thanks

Tony

(Sheffield Steal #3)