[BD] Pull

Kevin Lowe kev at cheerful.com
Wed Dec 29 21:06:30 GMT 2004

LD and I were discussing this one at the Warwick junior tournament and we
couldn't reach a decision. Based on outdoor rules, if the disc lands in and
then proceeds to roll out, you would take the disc from the sideline where
the disc rolled out. With Schmindoors though, people play the rule that if
the disc hits something out of bounds (eg the ceiling) then you can play the
disc from directly below that point. The same logic could be applied to the
disc hitting the floor. It would make it virtually impossible to set a line
trap if you're having to land the disc in, while making sure it's flat and
catchable of course.

Personally, I would always take the disc from where it stops rolling / goes
out of bounds.

Kev.
---