[BD] UKU Indoor Qualifiers

Andrew Godber andrew_godber at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:48:12 GMT 2004

Seeing as we are all having a go at this, we in Birmingham are also
significantly short of teams to make the tournament worthwhile at the
moment. (Got about 6-8 teams so far)

Are teams: a) Going somewhere else on the dates?
b) annoyed because there isn't an event right by them?
c) leaving sending a cheque until the New Year?
d) just not bothered about indoors at all?

If you want to come to Birmingham, but can't get a cheque together
instantly, then please get in touch with Gav on gavinnewman at email.com, or
via someone else from UTB. (Not me, I will be on holiday)

All the original details are below, please get in touch soon and have a good
Christmas.

Andy & Gav
UTB

Morning all again,

Roll up! Roll up! We are now accepting entries for the much debated Indoor
Qualifiers event in the NIA Community Hall in Birmingham.

The details:

15th-16th January, 9-5pm

£80 per team (or £40 for junior teams) We have dropped the price to cater
for the fact that you will have to pay to park your cars at the venue. There
are free park & ride sites all around the outskirts of Birmingham that will
drop you off within 5 mins of the venue. Other than that, you could use
public transport, or share cars to reduce the cost even more!!

Easy access from M6, 5 mins walk from New Street Station, 10mins walk from
National Express Coach station in Digbeth, 30min train & walk or bus ride
from Birmingham International Airport.

Space for up to 24 teams. (Number of qualifying spots to be confirmed by
UKUA)

Food/snacks to be available within the venue, and plenty of shops nearby.
(Plus an aquarium!)

Accommodation should be available on some luxurious local floors.

Any questions, give me a shout, or send your cheque payable to Gavin Newman
and a note to:

Gavin Newman
23 Queens Court
Bridge Street
Birmingham
B1 2JR.

Thanks for listening, and hope to see you all there.

Andy & Gav
UTB