[BD] UKUA Indoor Nationals Nottingham Qualifier 15th-16th Jan 2005

Tom Styles tstyles at protocol-systems.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 08:43:05 GMT 2004

At the current time we have not received enough cheques to make this event viable.

If you are planning to send a cheque and just haven't got round to it yet please send an email to us so we can confirm that we have enough interested teams to run the tournament.

If the situation hasn't changed by the 8th of Jan we will have to consider either making it a one day event or only using one of the two halls.

Thanks
Tom Styles