[BD] Christmas pickup in London

Ken2 at uk2.net Ken2 at uk2.net
Mon Dec 20 21:34:38 GMT 2004

Sorry to mass mail this to BritDisc, but given it's the holiday season and
people are moving around the country I thought some of you who aren't signed
up to the London League list might be interested.

For those of you who are in London over Christmas and in need of a dose of
Ultimate - there's going to be a pickup game at Finbury Park from 2pm on
28th December.  Further details at the bottom of this email.  This may be
your last chance to play Ultimate in 2004 - you know you'll regret it, if
you don't come along....

Let me know if you're coming so that I know how many mince pies to bring :)

*** Please can you forward this to anyone/any lists that might be
interested! ***

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Ken

Christmas Pickup details
Where: Finsbury Park (nearest tube station: Finsbury Park)
When: 2pm, Tuesday 28th December
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=531500&y=187000
Email: ken2 at uk2.net for more details or
Phone: 07810 354 760 on the day if you can't find it.