[BD] Stourbridge Junior Indoor Tournament - UPDATE

Bolstridge, Thomas Thomas.Bolstridge at AIG.com
Mon Dec 20 11:43:44 GMT 2004

Just a quick update.

Teams entered (cheques received - thanks)

Hammertime
GB Junior Women
Catch Some (? Formerly known as Ultimatum)
Hippies On The Hill

Please can all other teams wishing to enter send their cheques in ASAP,
Deadline for receipt is 10th Jan 2005.

Thanks,

Tom
01384 395644
07881 776247

-----Original Message-----
From: britdisc-bounces at near.me.uk [mailto:britdisc-bounces at near.me.uk] On
Behalf Of Bolstridge, Thomas
Sent: 12 November 2004 14:27
To: 'britdisc at near.me.uk'
Subject: [BD] Stourbridge Junior Indoor Tournament

Following on from the 2 events already organised in December comes another
Junior event.

Hosted in Stourbridge, location for National Junior Indoors 2004, this is a
one day event taking place on 23rd January 2005.

Location :

Crystal Leisure Centre
Bell Street
Stourbridge
DY8 1AE

Cost : £60 per team

Space : max. is 16 teams

To confirm place please send a cheque to

Tom Bolstridge
42 Hill Street
Stourbridge
DY8 1AL

Please feel free to contact me to let me know if you are interested in
coming.

Thanks

Tom
01384 395644
07881 776247

IMPORTANT NOTICE. The information in this email (and any attachments) is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use or
disseminate the information. If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify me by "Reply" command and permanently delete the
original and any copies or printouts thereof. Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might
affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by American International Group, Inc. or its
subsidiaries or affiliates either jointly or severally, for any loss or
damage arising in any way from its use.