[BD] Pick-ups needed for Copa de Chrimbo

Graham Jonathan Jonathan.Graham at carillionplc.com
Wed Dec 15 09:50:54 GMT 2004

Free at the weekend? Team Rehab are currently playing Ironman and could do with a couple of pickups for Copa this weekend.

If you're interested let me know and we'll arrange details.

Cheers,

Jono (Carpet)
Team Rehab and Mental Discs

Mob: 07891 566093
EMail: jgraham at carillionplc.com

CARILLION VALUES
Openness - Collaboration - Mutual Dependency - Professional Delivery - Focus On Sustainable Profitable Growth - Innovation
This email transmission is confidential and intended for the
addressee only. It may contain privileged and confidential
information. If you are not the person or organisation to
whom it is addressed, you must not copy, distribute, or take
any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the
Postmaster at CarillionPLC.com and return it.

Carillion PLC Registered in England No. 3782379
Registered Office:
Birch Street Wolverhampton WV1 4HY