[BD] MWL 2

Andrew Godber Andrew.Godber at arup.com
Mon Dec 13 13:55:07 GMT 2004

Afternoon all,

Thanks again for coming along to MWL 2. I hope you all enjoyed yourself in
the mud. I won't waffle on too much, but the results were as follows:

Bears	13	vs	6	Lords		Boogie Knights	9	vs
7	UTB		Flyght Club 2	1	vs	11	uBu
Airwolf	11	vs	6	Haze		Boogie Knights	9	vs
6	uBu		Flyght Club	10	vs	5	Lords
Airwolf	5	vs	7	UTB		Flyght Club	8	vs
5	Flyght Club 2		Bears	14	vs	1	Haze
Bears	8	vs	2	Flyght Club		Boogie Knights	9
vs	5	Flyght Club 2		UTB	6	vs	7	uBu

Airwolf	4	vs	5	Flyght Club 2		Haze	3	vs
7	uBu		Lords of the Ring	8	vs	7	UTB

Airwolf	5	vs	11	Bears		Boogie Knights	13	vs
5	Lords		Flyght Club	10	vs	2	Haze

This means that Boogie Knights maintain their 100% record for the first half
of the season, and await someone to challenge them. Another excellent
performance by uBu has pushed them into second place with 4 teams chasing
behind them. Also credit to Airwolf for their first win lifting them from
the bottom of the table.

Standings as follows:

Team	Played	Won	Drawn	Lost	For	Against	Difference
Points

Boogie Knights	8	8	0	0	81	43	38	16

uBu	8	6	0	2	55	40	15	12
Lords of the Ring	8	5	0	3	64	61	3
10
UTB	8	4	1	3	64	44	20	9
Bears	8	4	1	3	67	50	17	9
Flyght Club	8	4	0	4	50	48	2	8

Flyght Club 2	8	1	2	5	42	64	-22	4

Airwolf	8	1	0	7	40	66	-26	2
Haze	8	1	0	7	35	82	-47	2

MWL 3 will be on the 9th January at the same place. More details to follow
on later. I won't be there, so the rest of UTB will be helping out with the
organisation.

Thanks again, and have a good Christmas. (Don't forget to get in your
cheques for Regionals at the NIA in Birmingham!)

Andy
MWL