[BD] Picnic Open 2005

Picnic Picnic plymouthultimate at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:11:13 GMT 2004

   It gives me great pleasure to announce that Picnic's Open 2005 will be
      held on 5/6th March 2005. 24 Teams available indoors on 3 courts.
      Tournament will be held at the Mayflower Leisure Centre, top of
      Central Park, Plymouth.
      Entry fee is £100 per team
      Make cheques payable to University of Plymouth Students Union
      and send to
      Matt Drake
      237 North Road West
      Plymouth
      PL1 5DQ
      Deadline of payment is 28th February 2005
      Accomodation can be provided on floors, if you require a floor
   space
      then let me know when you will arrive and how many you need space
   for.
      If you have a team interested or would like more information then
      please email [1][1]plymouthultimate at hotmail.com
      or phone/txt 07813438105

   Teams entered so far:-

   Fever

   Team Osuuspankki

   Flyght Club

   Lord of the Ring

   Picnic in a wig

   We will also be holding our first DDC tournament outside the sports
   hall, entry to the DDC tournament is free but let me know if you want
   to enter a team
      Look forward to seeing you all here
      Drakey (Picnic TD)

   Fed up of receiving junk e-mail? Find out how to deal with [2]spam
   here.