[BD] Magic Circle Edinburgh Invitational 2005 INVITE

Andy M catchthemagiccircle at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 18:52:46 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

You are cordially invited to enter the 5th Magic
Circle Edinburgh Invitational.

19-20 February 2005

Meadowbank Sports Centre (Saturday)
Jack Kane Centre (Sunday)

Entry Fee £125 per team

Space for 20 teams

You will find all the information you need to enter at
the tournament website, www.experttiming.co.uk

This tournament is likely to sell out quickly - 10
teams have expressed an interest so far, so be quick
if you would like to enter!

If you need to email me, please be careful not to hit
the reply button- I don't check this address often and
I don't read BritDisc emails often either. Send an
email to strijka at yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from interested teams,

Andy Mallarkey
Tournament Director

=====
MAGIC CIRCLE EDINBURGH INVITATIONAL 5