[BD] Pick-ups needed this weekend - Southampton Indoors

Karl Walker Karl.Walker at energis.com
Tue Dec 7 11:44:03 GMT 2004

Hi all,

Discuits are struggling to pull together a full indoor team for this
weekend 11/12th Dec due to winter league commitments.
So if you fancy a bit of indoors action let me know. Either for the
whole weekend or just for one day (Sunday ideally)

Karl,
Discuits.

At Energis we want our customers to succeed. That's why we really welcome
your views on how we can improve our performance. If you have any comments,
good or bad, please let us know by following this link to our feedback form:
http://www.energis.com/Internet/pages/contacts/feedback.aspx?section=feedback