[BD] Training under lights in Malvern: date change

Risk, Jon (Financial Services) JRisk at worcestershire.gov.uk
Mon Dec 6 09:55:05 GMT 2004

Hello Britdisc,

Thanks to a monumental booking c0ck-up at the college we've had to change
the booking of our floodlit training sessions. The first session now takes
place on FRIDAY 10th DECEMBER, from 7-9pm. All other details are as before.

Cheers
Jon

*              *              *

Greetings from Malvern!

Lords' floodlit training is starting soon, and we'd like to invite any
players in the area who are up for some vigorous winter ultimate to come
along and join us.

Where?
Malvern Girls College. The surface is Astroturf. For a map and directions:
http://www.mgc.worcs.sch.uk/pages/aboutus/aboutus_howtofindus.htm
<http://www.mgc.worcs.sch.uk/pages/aboutus/aboutus_howtofindus.htm>
< http://www.mgc.worcs.sch.uk/pages/aboutus/aboutus_howtofindus.htm
<http://www.mgc.worcs.sch.uk/pages/aboutus/aboutus_howtofindus.htm> >

When?
We start on Tuesday 7th December, from 19:30 to 21:30. The second session is
Tuesday 4th January (we are unable to use the facilities during the school
holidays), and then every 2 weeks. Any date alterations will be posted on
www.malvernultimate.com < http://www.malvernultimate.com/
<http://www.malvernultimate.com/> > , so check in
advance.

And it'll cost you a paltry £3 per session.

Thanks for reading

Jon
Lord #21

Privileged/Confidential information and/or Copyright Material
may be contained in this email.  The information and Material
is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.

If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee(s), you may not copy or
deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner.
To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Worcestershire County
Council.

Although this email and attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defects which might affect any computer or IT systems
into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by
Worcestershire County Council for any loss or damage arising in any
way from the receipt or use thereof.