[BD] Magic Circle Edinburgh Invitational 2005 - pre-invite info

Andy M catchthemagiccircle at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 5 20:37:44 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I'm finalising things that I need to finalise for this
season's Magic Circle. I'll be sending invites out
this coming week. Here's what I have so far...

-19 and 20 February 2005
-Saturday at Meadowbank Sports Centre, Sunday at Jack
Kane Centre
-Space for 20 teams
-Entry Fee TBA

This tournament is likely to sell out quickly, so get
your skates on when i send the invite out!

Email notes of interest to strijka at yahoo.com. Please
be careful not to hit the reply button- I don't check
this address often and I don't read BritDisc emails
often either.

Cheers,
Andy Mallarkey
Tournament Director

=====
UKU TOUR 4 - EDINBURGH
TOURNAMENT WEBSITE
http://www.edinburghultimate.co.uk/tour4
26/27 June 2004 - Peffermill Playing Fields, Peffermill Road, EDINBURGH EH16 5LL