[BD] FW: [ED] EUCC2005 Christmas Calendar

Barry O'Kane barry at endzone.co.uk
Wed Dec 1 20:13:43 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: eurodisc-bounces at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de
[mailto:eurodisc-bounces at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de] On Behalf Of infoeucc2005
Sent: 01 December 2004 20:18
To: eurodisc at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de
Subject: [ED] EUCC2005 Christmas Calendar

Hello Ultimate Europe

The Endzonis in Rostock are working hard to prepare the EUCC 2005 for you.
Today we would like to introduce the Ultimate EUCC Christmas calendar to you
and we hope that you will enjoy each day with some information, surprises or
with the treats we hid within the calendar itself. You can find it under
www.eucc2005.org/cc

We are getting almost every day questions about the registration system, the
number of teams, the schedule, the pools and many other things.
Please understand that we have no influence on the team numbers per nation,
which will be regulated through the national associations in connection with
the EFDF, as far as we are informed they are almost ready to pass that
information on to all European national associations.
We are with all our work still on time and for Christmas you all get even
more precise data on the official website. But up to that point hold your
breath and have wonderful Christmas season.  Keep the Ultimate Spirit.

The EUCC2005 Org-Team