[BD] (no subject)

Rikshipley at aol.com Rikshipley at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 09:45:48 GMT 2004

Below is a list of teams entered, we have room for three more teams but would especially like one more to take it to an 18 team tournament.

Directions.
Address - Morley Leisure Centre.QUEENSWAY, MORLEY
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS27 9JP

Location: Easily accessible from M62, M1 and M621. The Centre is located in Morley Town Centre at the top of Scatcherd Park, adjacent to Morrisons Supermarket

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&lang=&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=LS279JP&quicksearch=LS27+9JP&cidr_client=none

Public Transport: Bus Numbers:51, 51A, 52A, 52B, 53A, X51, 131, 226, 227, 231, 205, 423, 424, 425, 426, 427, 20, 222, 420, 55, 125, 285. For more public transport details please see the Metro site

List of teams entered so far

1.Mexican horse Bandits
2.Angels
3.Boogie Knights
4.Fingers 6
5.Phat eds
6.Hull
7.Disconduct
8.Fly TNT
9.Mwnci See
10.Bears
11.Dischunters
12.Jonny Chimpo
13.Northern lights
14.fish legs & Co.
15.graham sneekys
16.phat goose
17. Jedi

Anyone arriving Friday that still needs accomadation let me know.
Party Saturday at strawberry fields, Headingley/edge of town, Leeds.
Schedule to follow shortly.

Rik